Saturday, September 22, 2012

Culinary School


The day finally came where I was a senior in high school and about to graduate. I was thinking "what should I do with my life?" I knew that doing the corporate ladder wasn’t my thing and that having a desk job would kill me. After days of thinking it eventually came to me, "why not be a chef." Before I could sell myself on this profession I had to do the necessary research on whether I would like this profession or not. After countless of hours of research I had come to the conclusion that being a chef was going to be a lot of hard work 50-60 hour work weeks, that most people in the profession were drug or alcohol abusers, and that my main days for work would be on the weekends. Despite all of this I was still interested in becoming a chef and before I knew it I was off to culinary school. Full of dreams, hope, and ambition.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment